Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- Fixed a bug that caused unsoundness with
- Flow is now capable of servicing some requests while it is rechecking. This should improve the IDE experience on large codebases.
- Added $Call utility type.
- Added $Compose and $ComposeReverse utility types.
- Added support for spreading
mixedinto an object type.
Notable bug fixes:
- Improve results from the find-refs command.
- Allow null and undefined as React.createElement() config (fixes #4658).
- Miscellaneous code cleanup.
- Located error messages related to functions at only the signature, rather than the entire range of the function body.
- Improved error messages when
thistypes are incompatible.
- Properly check subtype relationships between callable objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused
mixednot to be properly printed from
- Improved error messages regarding incompatible Array type parameters.
- Preserve some inference information across module boundaries.
- Support assignments to shorthand method properties in object literals.
- Added captureStream() to HTMLCanvasElement and HTMLMediaElement.
- Added HTMLOptGroupElement return type for document.createElement().
- Added Recoverable and context to the
- Fixed return type for AudioContext.createMediaStreamDestination().
- Various fixes to improve test262 compliance:
- Correctly disallowed various illegal constructs in destructuring patterns.
- Allow destructuring in
- Added \u2028 and \u2029 to the list of line terminators.
- Allow unicode escape codes in identifiers.
- Improved parse errors when using private properties outside of classes.
- Disallowed reserved words as function param names in types (e.g.
(switch: number) => void).