Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- Removed the ability to use functions as type annotations. This ability was
originally designed to support ES3-style classes, but in practice causes
confusion and missed errors. We found that the vast majority of added errors
were detecting legitimate bugs, and the remainder could be easily updated to
- Added worker utilization and GC profiling under the
- Further improved performance of IDE requests on large codebases.
- Tweaked OCaml GC settings to reduce time spent collecting on workers.
- Improved performance and reliability of watchman integration.