Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Likely to cause new Flow errors:
Objecttypes be aliases for
any. They were always unsafe types, just like
any, but they had peculiar behavior. This change revealed places where they were handled improperly within Flow, and ended up surfacing type errors that were previously missed.
- Added the experimental Watchman lazy mode (
flow start --lazy-mode watchman). This improves the lazy mode experience for repositories which use Mercurial and Watchman. We will document it more when/if it proves itself.
flow config checkwhich validates the
- Made miscellaneous improvements to the AST differ, which improves the output of global rename.
.flowconfigparsing less strict (in particular, if the
--ignore-versionflag is passed, do not fatal on unrecognized config options).
- Performed a code cleanup in type normalization that caused some types in
type-at-posto be displayed differently.
- Removed redundant information in stored ASTs resulting in a modest reduction in memory usage.
- Flow assigns long string literals type
string, rather than the singleton type of that literal. Now, this fact is surfaced in error messages.
- Fixed stack overflows:
- When checking a large number of files.
- When a large number of errors are present.