Likely to cause new Flow errors:
Some fixes to tagged template literals will surface a new set of pre-existing errors!
This release culminates months of hard work on quality of life improvements for IDE support.
Expect your requests to be faster, and your requests to take a bit less time.
- Several Flow commands can run in parallel now, i.e. you can still get type definitions while rechecking.
Big props to @gabelevi for this massive QoL improvement!
- Alongside this change, @gabelevi also released a new lazy-check mode that leverages
watchmanto reduce the number of checked files.
Learn about it in the docs.
Notable bug fixes:
Thank you to the opensource community for these fixes!
- #7354 Fix MouseEvent type definitions
- #7262 Update types for WeakMap
- #7100 Add missing crypto.randomFillSync and crypto.randomFill methods
- #7356 Add definitions for new debug hook useDebugValue
- #7352 Rename React hook useImperativeMethods -> useImperativeHandle
- #5665 Fix arity of clearInterval, clearTimeout
React.memonow accepts any kind of