Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- Refining a variable of type
instanceof Aproduces type
emptywhich was produced before.
- Types imported in a
declare moduleare no longer automatically exported from that module as well.
Notable bug fixes:
- Return a better error message when
flow coverageis passed an invalid input path.
- Fixed a bug in which Flow crashed on very long directory paths.
- Fixed type-at-pos results when reporting the type of a callable object.
- Improvements in AST utilities: The differ got improved support in several kinds of type annotations (literals, generic identifiers,
typeof, tuples and interface types). The mapper got support for qualified identifiers.
- Introduces a resizable array data structure that is used in union-find.
- Improved error messages around callable and indexer.
- Type-at-pos now shows results without evaluating type destructors like object spread,
$Diff, etc. This should lead to more compact results.
- Various refactorings in the internal type language and environment.
Library definition improvements:
- Updates in Node definitions. The stream definitions were updated to the latest version, and the readline.createInterface definitions were also updated.