Likely to cause new Flow errors:
voidbefore typechecking starts for functions without a
returnstatement, lessening the impact of a union typechecking bug (#7322).
- Fix a bug which prevented Flow from asking for required type annotations.
- Turn the
deprecated-utilitylint on by default.
- Two related changes to type refinements to fix unsoundness:
mixedrefined to an array produces a read-only array.
mixedrefined to an object produces a read-only object.
- Add the ability to exclude paths included by a previous pattern in a
Notable bug fixes:
- Fix a bug that led IDEs to report all code as uncovered (#7654).
- Fix the
untyped-importlint rule so that
export [type] * fromtriggers it.
- Flow now recognizes refinements against negative number literals.
dynamic-exportlints when applying all=setting rules (#7473).
- Improve client/server version mismatch behavior so that the newest of the two is preserved, rather than the client version.
- Preserve exactness of the input type when using
- Minor changes to metadata in the results of
flow type-at-pos --json.
DidOpennotifications from the IDE in order to make checking in IDE lazy mode more efficient.
flow lspautomatically starts a server, it prefers the lazy mode set in a
.flowconfigto the lazy mode passed on the CLI.
- Allow lints to be explicitly set to their defaults (normally redundant lint settings are disallowed).
- Fix spurious missing annotation errors when the
thistype is used incorrectly.
- Fix a bug that made
React.Elementbehave differently than
- Fix an edge case where object property assignments were typechecked incorrectly (#7618).
- Fix an unsoundness with addition or logical operators when combined with generics (#6671, #7070).
- Fix an issue which allowed read-only arrays to be written to if the index was of type
- Fix a bug which stymied typechecking after try/catch blocks (#7530).