Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- The statics of function types used to be
anybut are now typed as an empty object.
- Recursive calls of named function expressions were previously unchecked, but are now checked.
$callproperty syntax, deprecated in Flow v0.75, has finally been removed.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fix an issue where Flow would not catch certain errors involving React function components with unannotated props.
- Fix React synthetic mouse events for drag, wheel, pointer events to give the specific native event type. (Thanks, @Kiwka!)
- Improved performance of starting a server from a saved state.
- Fix parsing of function types inside tuples inside arrow function return types.