Please sign in to comment.
Fix the parsing of casting operator
Summary: as per title According to http://php.net/manual/en/language.types.type-juggling.php, only few things can be cast. This fixes this behavior. Goal of this diff is to maintain parity with hphpc, so no new tests are added. In a follow up diff, I'll fix `(f)($x, $y)` which will include new test cases. Reviewed By: jamesjwu Differential Revision: D8062988
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 16 deletions.
- +6 −8 hphp/hack/src/parser/full_fidelity_expression_parser.ml
- +4 −2 hphp/hack/src/parser/full_fidelity_lexer.ml
- +0 −1 hphp/hack/src/parser/full_fidelity_syntax_kind.ml
- +12 −1 hphp/hack/src/parser/full_fidelity_token_kind.ml
- +4 −0 hphp/hack/src/parser/full_fidelity_type_parser.ml
- +40 −0 hphp/hack/src/parser/js/full_fidelity_editable.js
- +10 −2 hphp/hack/src/parser/js/full_fidelity_schema.json
- +6 −2 hphp/hack/src/parser/schema/full_fidelity_schema.ml