Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Make doc block finding fall back to interface for hover.
Summary: When hovering/autocompleting a class member that doesn't have a doc block, we should fall back to the doc block on the interface that declares that member, if there is one. This change will make hover fall back to interfaces. Differential Revision: D7679170 fbshipit-source-id: 4b9a48a22ed588277bc1fc33d05363bd241528f0
- Loading branch information
Showing with 285 additions and 28 deletions.
- +102 −3 hphp/hack/src/server/serverDocblockAt.ml
- +13 −1 hphp/hack/src/server/serverDocblockAt.mli
- +2 −7 hphp/hack/src/server/serverHover.ml
- +1 −1 hphp/hack/src/server/serverRpc.ml
- +19 −15 hphp/hack/src/server/serverSymbolDefinition.ml
- +6 −0 hphp/hack/src/server/serverSymbolDefinition.mli
- +8 −0 hphp/hack/src/utils/symbolOccurrence.ml
- +134 −1 hphp/hack/test/integration_ml/test_server_hover.ml