Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
BREAKING [react_native/css_layout] Update RN shadow nodes to hold CSS…
…Node instead of extending CSSNode Summary: This diff makes it so ReactShadowNode holds a CSSNode instead of extending one. This will enable us to pool and re-use CSSNodes and will allow us to keep from breaking the CSSNode api assumption that nodes that have measure functions don't have children (right now, text nodes have measure functions, but they also have raw text children). BREAKING This diff makes ReactShadowNode no longer extend CSSNodeDEPRECATED. If you have code that depended on that, e.g. via instanceof checks, that will no longer work as expected. Subclasses that override getChildAt/addChildAt/etc will need to update your method signatures. There should be no runtime behavior changes. Reviewed By: emilsjolander Differential Revision: D4153818 fbshipit-source-id: 2836434dd925d8e4651b9bb94b602c235e1e7665
- Loading branch information
Showing with 305 additions and 122 deletions.
- +12 −6 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/LayoutShadowNode.java
- +254 −76 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/ReactShadowNode.java
- +1 −1 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/UIImplementation.java
- +2 −2 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/modal/ModalHostShadowNode.java
- +36 −37 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/text/ReactTextShadowNode.java
Oops, something went wrong.