Please sign in to comment.
Android: Add overScrollMode prop to ScrollView
Summary: This prop exposes the functionality provided by Android ScrollView's setOverScrollMode method. One interesting thing to note is that, if you were to read the Android docs, you would think that the value "always" is the default over scroll mode. However, the docs are incorrect and "always-if-content-scrolls" is actually the default value (http://stackoverflow.com/a/27116306). **Test plan (required)** Verified this change in a test app. Also, our team uses this change in our app. Adam Comella Microsoft Corp. Closes #10905 Differential Revision: D4500957 Pulled By: mkonicek fbshipit-source-id: 873eba38183defba133c228e0c1038efa83297d3
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 52 additions and 0 deletions.
- +18 −0 Libraries/Components/ScrollView/ScrollView.js
- +9 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactHorizontalScrollViewManager.java
- +16 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactScrollViewHelper.java
- +9 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactScrollViewManager.java