Please sign in to comment.
BREAKING - Fix unconstraint sizing in main axis
Summary: Introduce `overflow:scroll` so that scrolling can be implemented without the current overflow:visible hackiness. Currently we use AT_MOST to measure in the cross axis but not in the main axis. This was done to enable scrolling containers where children are not constraint in the main axis by their parent. This caused problems for non-scrolling containers though as it meant that their children cannot be measured correctly in the main axis. Introducing `overflow:scroll` fixes this. Reviewed By: astreet Differential Revision: D3855801 fbshipit-source-id: 6077b0bcb68fe5ddd4aa22926acab40ff4d83949
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 55 additions and 39 deletions.
- +2 −0 Libraries/Components/ScrollView/ScrollView.js
- +0 −1 Libraries/Components/View/ViewStylePropTypes.js
- +13 −0 Libraries/StyleSheet/LayoutPropTypes.js
- +2 −1 React/Base/RCTConvert.m
- +17 −25 React/CSSLayout/CSSLayout.c
- +1 −0 React/CSSLayout/CSSLayout.h
- +1 −1 React/Views/RCTViewManager.m
- +1 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/csslayout/CSSOverflow.java
- +9 −11 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/csslayout/LayoutEngine.java
- +7 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/LayoutShadowNode.java
- +2 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/ViewProps.java