Please sign in to comment.
Fix updating a view z-index on Android
Summary: If the z-index was updated after the initial mount, changes would not be reflected because we did not recalculate the z-index mapped child views and redraw the view. This adds code to do that and call it whenever we update z-index. **Test plan** Tested by reproducing the bug with 2 overlapping views that change z-index every second. Made sure it now works properly and z-index changes are reflected. Closes #15203 Differential Revision: D5564832 Pulled By: achen1 fbshipit-source-id: 5b6c20147211ce0b7e8954d60f8614eafe128fb4
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 31 additions and 0 deletions.
- +5 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/BaseViewManager.java
- +6 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/ReactZIndexedViewGroup.java
- +13 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/ViewGroupDrawingOrderHelper.java
- +7 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/view/ReactViewGroup.java