Please sign in to comment.
NavigationExperimental: Stop using absolute position for NavigationHe…
…ader. Summary: Not a API change, but this may break the layout of exisitng apps that uses NavigationHeader. For now, NavigationHeader uses absolute position, which makes it hard for NavigationCardStack to determine the height of the scenes. Theoretically, the height of the scenes would be the height of the cards stack minus the height of the header. That said, if we want to support the headers with different height (e.g. MyIOSHeader or MyAndroidHeader), we're forced to expose the height of the headers and manually compute the height of the scenes. Alternatively, if the header does not use absolute position, the height of the scenes can adjust automatically with flex box, and that's what this commit is about to do. Reviewed By: ericvicenti Differential Revision: D3671119 fbshipit-source-id: 26e48f801da3661c5d7dce4752ba927621172f4a
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 20 deletions.
- +1 −4 Examples/UIExplorer/js/NavigationExperimental/NavigationCardStack-NavigationHeader-Tabs-example.js
- +1 −4 Examples/UIExplorer/js/NavigationExperimental/NavigationCardStack-example.js
- +0 −1 Examples/UIExplorer/js/UIExplorerApp.ios.js
- +10 −6 Libraries/CustomComponents/NavigationExperimental/NavigationCardStack.js
- +0 −5 Libraries/CustomComponents/NavigationExperimental/NavigationHeader.js