Please sign in to comment.
Dispatch native handled events to JS
Summary: When native events where handled they were not sent to JS as an optimization but this caused some issues. One of the major one is touches are not handled properly inside a ScrollView with an Animated.event because it doesn't receive scroll events so it can't cancel the touch if the user scrolled. Closes #10981 Differential Revision: D4226403 Pulled By: astreet fbshipit-source-id: 41278d3ed4b684af142d9e273b11b974eb679879
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 9 additions and 33 deletions.
- +2 −6 Libraries/NativeAnimation/RCTNativeAnimatedModule.m
- +2 −3 React/Base/RCTEventDispatcher.h
- +1 −8 React/Base/RCTEventDispatcher.m
- +2 −5 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/animated/NativeAnimatedNodesManager.java
- +1 −9 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/events/EventDispatcher.java
- +1 −2 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/uimanager/events/EventDispatcherListener.java