Please sign in to comment.
Two ReactART TODOs implemented on Android
Summary: Implemented 2 TODOs from ReactART for Android: - TODO(7255985): Use TextureView and pass Surface from the view to draw on it asynchronously instead of passing the bitmap (which is inefficient especially in terms of memory usage) - TODO(6352067): Support dashes in ARTShape We use ReactNativeART in our Android project. 1. Our app crashes sometimes on large screen smartphones with OutOfMemoryError. Crashes happen in ARTSurfaceShadowNode where TODO(7255985) was suggested in a comment in order to use memory more efficiently. 2. We needed dashes for drawing on ARTSurface. **Test plan (required)** I attach a screenshot of our app which shows dashed-lines and two ARTSurfaces on top of each other rendering exactly the same as in the pervious implementation of ARTSurface. ![screenshot_2016-08-19-16-45-43](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/18415611/17811741/cafc35c4-662c-11e6-8a63-7c35ef1c5ba9.png) Closes #9486 Differential Revision: D4021303 Pulled By: foghina fbshipit-source-id: 880175e841e3c598013982a7748b6fc691c7e8d6
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 72 additions and 46 deletions.
- +2 −2 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/art/ARTShapeShadowNode.java
- +3 −25 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/art/ARTSurfaceView.java
- +1 −3 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/art/ARTSurfaceViewManager.java
- +66 −16 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/art/ARTSurfaceViewShadowNode.java