Please sign in to comment.
Summary: * Added snapToOffsets prop to ScrollView. Allows snapping at arbitrary points. * Fixed pagingEnabled not being overridden by snapToInterval on iOS. * Fixed Android *requiring* pagingEnabled to be defined alongside snapToInterval. * Added support for decelerationRate on Android. * Fixed snapping implementation. It was not calculating end position correctly at all (velocity is not a linear offset). * Resolves #20155 * Added support for new content being added during scroll (mirrors existing functionality in vertical ScrollView). * Added support for snapToInterval. * Resolves #19552 Reviewed By: yungsters Differential Revision: D9405703 fbshipit-source-id: b3c367b8079e6810794b0165dfdbcff4abff2eda
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 634 additions and 92 deletions.
- +35 −20 Libraries/Components/ScrollView/ScrollView.js
- +14 −3 Libraries/Components/ScrollView/processDecelerationRate.js
- +1 −0 React/Views/ScrollView/RCTScrollView.h
- +66 −6 React/Views/ScrollView/RCTScrollView.m
- +1 −0 React/Views/ScrollView/RCTScrollViewManager.m
- +238 −18 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactHorizontalScrollView.java
- +17 −0 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactHorizontalScrollViewManager.java
- +229 −43 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactScrollView.java
- +33 −2 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/scroll/ReactScrollViewManager.java
Oops, something went wrong.