Please sign in to comment.
Remove support for password property and only use secureTextEntry
Summary: Reduce the public surface area of TextInput. It only exposes a secureTextEntry property, but on Android was also accepting password as a prop. This removes that. Reviewed By: javache Differential Revision: D3392223 fbshipit-source-id: 67c36fbe16fe493e2841d5d9deb78e3be2209ebd
- Loading branch information
Showing with 8 additions and 8 deletions.
- +1 −1 Libraries/Components/TextInput/TextInput.js
- +2 −2 ReactAndroid/src/androidTest/js/TextInputTestModule.js
- +2 −2 ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/views/textinput/ReactTextInputManager.java
- +3 −3 ReactAndroid/src/test/java/com/facebook/react/views/textinput/ReactTextInputPropertyTest.java