This is a patch release that consist of a few commits requested in the dedicated conversation to improve the quality of the 0.60 release. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
- Add showSoftInputOnFocus to TextInput (b476ca0)
ClassNotFoundexception in Android during Release builds (ffdf3f2 by @thecodrr)
- Remove unnecessary flag when running JS server (5a4fac7 by @thecodrr)
- Correctly set the border radius on android (feb931f by @cabelitos)
- Fix addition of comma at the end of accessibility labels on Android. (812abfd by @marcmulcahy)
- Don't call sharedApplication in App Extension (683908d by @zhongwuzw)
- Delete fishhook (95c747e by @mmmulani)
You can participate to the conversation for the next patch release in the dedicated issue.
To help you upgrading to this version, you can use the new upgrade helper webtool
You can find the whole changelog history over at