Please sign in to comment.
Move guards from auto binding to event dispatch
This wraps a proper guard around event dispatching so that errors doesn't interupt other event callbacks. Instead we rethrow the first error after all callbacks have been invoked. For DEV mode we use native event dispatching if available. This has the benefit that caught exceptions show up in the dev tools even without caught exceptions being turned on. Yet, all callbacks are guaranteed to fire.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 48 deletions.
- +1 −5 src/isomorphic/classic/class/ReactClass.js
- +28 −0 src/renderers/dom/client/__tests__/ReactBrowserEventEmitter-test.js
- +3 −0 src/renderers/shared/event/EventPluginHub.js
- +4 −1 src/renderers/shared/event/EventPluginUtils.js
- +0 −34 src/renderers/shared/reconciler/__tests__/ReactCompositeComponentError-test.js
- +46 −8 src/shared/utils/ReactErrorUtils.js
Oops, something went wrong.