Clone this wiki locally
- React starter kit Includes several examples which you can view online in our GitHub repository.
- React one-hour email Goes step-by-step from a static HTML mock to an interactive email reader, written in just one hour!
- React Starter Kit A skeleton project for building isomorphic web applications on top of React, Flux, Express.js (for SSR), Gulp, Webpack (see source code, demo)
- React server rendering example Demonstrates how to use React's server rendering capabilities.
- React tutorials and sample code for starter Include some articles and sample code for starter.
- Thinking in React using ES2015 Include the thinking in React example using latest technologies so late beginners can use ECMAScript 2015 by example.
- Universal-routed-flux-demo A skeleton to get started building universal flux applications, with Reactjs, React Router and es6.
- Awesome React Boilerplates A collection of the best open source React skeletons for use in creating new React apps
- MoonMail Send email marketing campaigns using your AWS/SES - Serverless architecture + this fully React powered Frontend.
- React Demos a collection of simple demos of React.js
- Mamba a classical game built with Flux, React.js, and immutable-js
- Khan Academy question editor (Browse their GitHub account for many more production apps!)
- hn-react Dead-simple Hacker News client.
- 2048-react A clone of the 2048 game.
- Git-Trash A way to remove junk/dead/fork repository on Github quickly.
- Backbone-React-Component Tutorial A simple tutorial showing off how to use backbone with react.
- React-Tween-State Tutorial Animations in react using the react-tween-state library.
- Backbone React Sortable Table Tutorial Shows you how to use Backbone and React to make a sortable table using a custom React mixin.
- React-Ratchet-Gulp An app demo build with Gulp, React, Ratchet.
- Fil A playground for in-browser interpreters. Built with React/Redux.
- react-iTunes-search simple web app for iTunes Search implemented with React
- React/TypeScript Quickstart Supports project development using React, NPM, TypeScript, ESLint and Webpack.
- react-Cellar A port of the Coenraets' Wine-cellar example.