Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
These reflect the current plans of Relay Team as of the 14 March 2016 Sync. For the latest information as plans evolve, see the Meeting Notes.
- Mobile First: support React Native product teams at Facebook.
- Simplicity with predictable degrees of correctness.
- Balancing product sophistication vs speed of iteration on Relay core.
- Provide low-level primitives so that product teams and OSS users can build tooling in user space (as they can with React).
- Reduce support costs:
- Identify and address common types of issues.
- Simplify the API and improve documentation to help developers understand the framework better.
- Improve mutations.
- Persisted queries.
- RelayConnection API.
- Unified response handling (GraphMode).
- Simpler/faster core (#559, also ideas in Potential Projects).
- Split Relay core and react-relay; core provides basic primitives to build tools in userspace. (#559)
- Investigate "persisted"/native cache readers (read from cache in native code).
- Reduce memory usage (improve garbage collection or rethink).
- Potential improved integration with React.
- Support TTL or some other cache expiration policy.
- Local schema and/or Redux integration.
- ...and other issues tagged as enhancements.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.