This release introduces several changes, some of the most relevant ones are highlighted here.
- Relay Containers are now Flow typed, however Flow types are not yet exported (#2284).
- Relay Compiler now generates Flow types for GraphQL enum values.
- Add undocumented support for client-only schema extensions using
.graphqlfiles. Extensions only work on existing types, and does not currently support adding client-only types to the schema.
- Add experimental and undocumented support for QueryRenderer to render directly from store if data is available using new
- Add hooks to enable and disable Relay GC in the store.
ConcreteNodeformat supporting Batch requests.
- Support for client-only schema extensions requires that your GraphQL schema not be inside your the directory you specify as
- Changes the type of
RelayNetwork.executeto return a
node, in addition to the
RelayNetwork.createmaintains the same API (c058ffc).
- Fix passing a single item to a "list" input argument (42c1119).
- Fix end cursor when fetch returned zero edges in Pagination Container (a17b462).
- No longer throw false alarm error in
- Properly handle complex GraphQL argument literals in the compiler (bb02769).
- Calling viewer handler multiple times should not accidentally cause viewer to be null (f442fcd).
- Fix issue when using multiple connectionInfo for
- Fix issue in Relay Compiler when parsing non-null input (4baa970).
- Fix pagination on empty connections (62c8b43).
- Ensure the Relay build has run and is not using outdated GraphQL fragments. Optionally this can be turned off in the babel plugin settings (a628637).
- Update all callers of react-relay to use CommonJS requires.
- Speed up
- Compiler doesn't warn on missing fields with abstract types anymore.
- Relay Compiler now de-duplicates identical objects when generating JSON artifacts which decreases size of artifacts and improves compressability.
NoFragmentCyclesRule; can now use Fragments recursively.
RecordSourceInspectorwhich is of marginal value, especially now that we have a useful devtools app.
- Print timing information in compiler —verbose mode.
- Add option to Compiler to be
- Upgrade to graphql-js v0.13.0.
- Upgrade to latest version of fast-glob.
- Upgrade to babylon7 in Relay Compiler to support new JSX Fragment syntax.
- Several Flow typing improvements.
- Several documentation fixes.
- Move test utils to their own package: relay-test-utils.
- Add support for accessing Components wrapped in a Container in tests.
- Use jest snapshots for relay-compiler tests.