- Environment no longer supports a configurable PublishQueue, this is a prerequisite for upcoming changes to support a new connection representation and the Store interface changes (see below): 44edf14
- Changed the Store interface, adding snapshot() and restore() methods and changing the way that PublishQueue/Store coordinate to revert/rebase optimistic updates: a5c903d
- Note: this should have no impact on users who use the default Store implementation; the main impact is to alternate store implementations and consumers thereof.
- Removed the unused RecordSource interface load() method: bd15d4e
- Changed dataFrom prop in ReactRelayQueryRenderer to fetchPolicy, changed 'STORE_THEN_NETWORK' to 'store-and-network'.
- Changed $key in flow type for plural fragments to plural ($ReadOnlyArray<>)
- environment.unstable_internal has been removed, since we no longer need to support Relay Compat.
- Minimum required React version is now 16.9.0
- Added unreleased relay-experimental package which contains experimental version of Relay Hooks using React Suspense.
- Added a LocalQueryRenderer that has the same API as QueryRenderer, and only renders from data in the store.
- @inline directive and readInlineData() function that enables data masking for functions instead of React components.
- Added an @raw_response_type directive on query, mutation and subscription. With the directive, a new flow type will be added to the generated artifact that represents the shape of the server response.
- New documentation for Client Schema extensions and managing local data was added.
- Validate that required arguments are provided in compiler.
- Don't include (70453f2) @babel (https://github.com/babel) packages in generated bundles ( (70453f2#2764 (#2764)) (70453f2)
- Made several performance optimizations for our compiler transforms.
- Allow RelayFileWriter to specify the filesystem object (#2837)
- Can now configure persistFunction with relay config.
- Various fixes to the MockPayloadGenerator
- Fix edge case in ConnectionHandler when field is unset
- Fixed relay-compiler babel polyfill problem.
- Use reporter to report changes (#2838)
- Use global state for persisted queries to fix --watch (#2625 (#2625))
- v6.0.0 should now be compatible with React 16.9.0.
- Experimental: work-in-progress support for a new approach to representing connections, with changes starting in 6f01295. The new connection representation is not feature complete and disabled by a feature flag. The APIs are highly likely to change.
- Added a new implementation of the RelayRecordsSource (available behind a feature flag)