Contributing to Neural Attention Model for Abstractive Summarization software
We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible.
Our Development Process
... (in particular how this is synced with internal changes to the project)
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- If you haven't already, complete the Contributor License Agreement ("CLA").
Contributor License Agreement ("CLA")
In order to accept your pull request, we need you to submit a CLA. You only need to do this once to work on any of Facebook's open source projects.
Complete your CLA here: https://code.facebook.com/cla
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
- 2 spaces for indentation rather than tabs
- 80 character line length
By contributing to Neural Attention Model for Abstractive Summarization, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its BSD license.