This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Experimental: Added "rename" functionality.
- Updated xterm dependency to 3.5.1.
- Fixed a performance issue with Atom 1.28.
- Fixed terminals in Windows + Atom 1.28.
- Added a setting to use the fallback DOM renderer (if the canvas renderer is slow.)
- Disable text selection when dragging datatips. (#264)
- Preserve newlines in markdown datatips.
- Made invisible element below the datatip overlay click-through. (#279)
- Added a new icon.
- Fixed some color issues.
- Fixed debugger attach/launch dialogs in some themes.
- Fixed inability to copy values from scopes pane.
- Fixed lingering gutter popups and popups outside the editor.
- Fix "enter" events leaking through to the editor. (#276)
- Fixed indentation bug in outline view. (#176)
- Fixed console scroll behavior where the console wouldn't allow the user to scroll while new messages were coming in.
- Diagnostics popups are now scrollable, with a fixed maximum height.
- Removed NODE_PATH override that was sometimes causing issues. (see #64)
- Added a scoped setting to enable/disable signature help.
- Made the 'multi-line' tip in the debugger console more compact.
- The debugger console now stays focused when the debugger hits a breakpoint.
- Fixed duplicate debugger tabs when switching hostnames.
- Added shortcut for the "Debugger" menu on Windows (
- Clicking on absolute paths in the terminal now opens the file in Atom.
- Fixed a bug where the terminal scrollbar would be unclickable.
atom-ide-debuggeris now available! Install a debugger package to get started:
- Start debugging by adding a breakpoint in the gutter or via the "Debugger" menu.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to trigger signature help (cmd/ctrl-shift-space).
- The active parameter is now underlined (in addition to being bold)
- Fixed vertical positioning of signature help datatips when they start to go off the screen.
- Signature help should now be triggered when using autocomplete and/or copy+pasting.
- Markdown in the signature should now be escaped.
- Errors from find references are now correctly surfaced.
- Code from find references is now copyable.
- Removed extra whitespace in diagnostic trace output.
- Polished various details of the Console UI.
- The "format on save" setting can now be controlled on a per-grammar basis.
- Fix error when Diagnostics is unmounted (#169)
- Improve performance of outline rendering
- Don't show the Console's sources list without a source
- Console documentation is now available at https://github.com/facebook-atom/atom-ide-ui/blob/master/docs/console.md!