Please sign in to comment.
Saving and restoring the NodeManager state
Summary: We are able to save and restore the NodeManager state now. Test Plan: I couldn't find a way to test the code completely as such. I tested in two basic ways: (a) Print out what was being read (b) After we recover from the safe mode and reconstruct the state, persist the state again in a different file, and compare. The second method however requires turning off the compression and turning on pretty printing. Reviewers: dms, rvadali, aching Reviewed By: dms CC: security-diffs@lists Task ID: 1112019
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 835 additions and 44 deletions.
- +1 −1 ivy.xml
- +1 −1 src/contrib/benchmark/ivy.xml
- +1 −1 src/contrib/corona/ivy/libraries.properties
- +80 −9 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/ClusterManager.java
- +23 −3 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/ClusterManagerServer.java
- +207 −25 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/ClusterNode.java
- +33 −0 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/CoronaConf.java
- +206 −3 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/NodeManager.java
- +48 −1 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/corona/ResourceRequestInfo.java
- +235 −0 src/contrib/corona/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/util/CoronaSerializer.java
Oops, something went wrong.