Contributing to Facebook for WordPress
If you want to help contribute code to the Facebook for WordPress plugin, we want to make it as easy as possible. Here are some guidelines to help you get on your way.
At a minimum, you'll need the following -
- An installation of WordPress
- A Facebook App ID, available through the App Dashboard
- A GitHub account
- Let us know what you want to do using Issues.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
Making your changes
- Create a new branch for your feature / bug fix
- Follow the WordPress Coding Standards
- When you're done, squash to one commit.
- Reference your issue number in the commit message
Submitting the change
- Sign the Facebook Contributor License Agreement. We can't accept changes without it.
- Push the changes up to your fork
- Submit a pull request, we'll review it as soon as we can.