We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible.
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- If you haven't already, complete the Contributor License Agreement ("CLA").
Contributor License Agreement ("CLA")
In order to accept your pull request, we need you to submit a CLA. You only need to do this once to work on any of Facebook's open source projects.
Complete your CLA here: https://code.facebook.com/cla
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
Facebook has a bounty program for the safe disclosure of security bugs. In those cases, please go through the process outlined on that page and do not file a public issue.
By contributing to
dhcplb, you agree that your contributions will be licensed
under the LICENSE file in the root directory of this source tree.
I don't want to make a pull request!
We love pull requests, but it's not necessary to write code to contribute. If
for any reason you can't make a pull request (e.g. you just want to suggest us
an improvement), let us know.
Create an issue
dhcplb issue tracker and we will review your request.