Contributing to fbt
We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible.
Our Development Process
We sync our internal repo with this github repo via regularly scheduled cron jobs. You can expect to see any updates we make internally show up here shortly after.
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- If you haven't already, complete the Contributor License Agreement ("CLA").
Contributor License Agreement ("CLA")
In order to accept your pull request, we need you to submit a CLA. You only need to do this once to work on any of Facebook's open source projects.
Complete your CLA here: https://code.facebook.com/cla
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
Facebook has a bounty program for the safe disclosure of security bugs. In those cases, please go through the process outlined on that page and do not file a public issue.
- 2 spaces for indentation rather than tabs
- 80 character line length
By contributing to fbt, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under the LICENSE file in the root directory of this source tree.