This directory contains a variety of different agents which use ParlAI's interface.
- local_human: receives human input from the terminal. used for interactive mode, e.g.
- legacy_agents: contains deprecated agent code for posterity
- random_candidate: returns a random candidate, if candidates are available. simple baseline agent.
- remote_agent: uses ZMQ to communicate with a different process, either on the local machine or on a remote host.
- repeat_label: sends back the label if available. good for sanity checks such as checking statistics of the base dataset.
- repeat_query: repeats whatever is said to it. simple baseline agent.
- ir_baseline: chooses response based on simple word overlap
- retriever_reader: used primarily for OpenSquad evaluation. retrieves documents from database and reads them back
- tfidf_retriever: returns candidate responses based on tfidf overlap
- unigram: returns top unigrams
Text-based neural networks
- drqa: context-based question answering system
- fairseq: provides access to models from FAIR's FairSeq library (github.com/facebookresearch/fairseq)
- language_model: simple RNN-based language model
- memnn: memory network
- ibm_seq2seq: IBM's RNN-based sequence to sequence model
- seq2seq: our RNN-based sequence to sequence model
- starspace: embedding model
Visual neural networks
- mlb_vqa: visual question answering model
- vsepp_caption: image captioning model