parlai/mturk contains a few separate MTurk-related folders:
- core: contains all the files that are used to make the underlying MTurk interaction work properly
- tasks: contains a number of tasks that have been launched on MTurk to collect various datasets (shared for reproducibility), as well as a few tasks that exist as examples of possible MTurk functionality
- scripts/: contains various helpful review and cleanup scripts to manage tasks from the command line (especially after mistakes or major failures).
- webapp: contains server and build files for the [Beta] ParlAI-MTurk frontend, which is currently under heavy development and may undergo many changes
- run_data/: contains all of the cross-run state in sqlite databases (default
pmt_sbdata.db), as well as any world data saved by the default behavior of
sandboxfolders, following the behavior specified in