This is a fork of agibsonsw's PrintHtml plugin. This plugin allows the exporting of a document in Sublime Text to a HTML file or to BBCode. It duplicates Sublime's theme colors and font styles.
- Export to HTML using any tmTheme for syntax highlighting
- Can handle any language supported by ST2
- Supports bold and italic theme font styles as well
- Configurable output
- Format suitable for copying and pasting in emails
- 2 included tmTheme files for color and grayscale printing (but any can be used)
- Export only selections (multi-select supported)
- Export and show highlights (multi-select supported)
- Toggle gutter on/off in browser view
- Automatically open browser print dialog (optional)
- Enable/disable configurable word wrapping
- Configurable toolbar to appear in the generated webpage
Use package control.
- agibsonsw: Original idea and algorithm for the plugin
- Paul Boddie: Desktop module for open files in web browser cross platform
- Print-Color and Print-Grayscale tmThemes were derived from Monokai Bright
- Thanks to castles_made_of_sand a.k.a sublimator for package_resources.py (https://github.com/sublimator/PackageResources) and skuroda for his contributions to said library.