This is a simple plugin that can get the scope under the cursor(s) in Sublime Text. This plugin is useful for plugin development.
All features are configurable via the settings file
- Tooltip output showing scope, context backtrace, scope extent, color values, links to current syntax and relevant color schemes.
- Customizable to show only the information you care about.
- Auto copy scope to clipboard on execution.
- Quick copy any or all information to the clipboard.
- Toggle instant scoping to keep showing scope as you move around a file.
- Supports SubNotify messages.
Scope Hunter is released under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2012 - 2021 Isaac Muse firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.