Sublime Plugin with sticky tabs, more tab closing options, tab sorting, and tab access to cloning, deleting, renaming etc.
Close Tabs to the Leftfor the current group.
Close All Tabsfor the current group.
Sticky Tabsthat allows a user select certain tabs that will not close when a tab close command is issued.
- Adds variants of the close commands to skip unsaved files, or to dismiss saved files with no prompt.
- Overrides the built-in tab commands and 'close' and 'close_all' commands to work with sticky tabs.
- Keep active window focus on delete, or default to the last active, left, or right tab (user configurable).
- Add open last tab, reveal in sidebar or finder, copy file path, save options, and revert.
- Adds tab sorting options (based loosely on @bizoo's SortTabs plugin).
- Access clone, delete, rename, move, save, reveal, copy file path, revert, etc.
Sorry, there are no plans for ST2 support.
TabsExtra is released under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2014 - 2016 Isaac Muse email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.