RBAC Lookup is a CLI that allows you to easily find Kubernetes roles and cluster roles bound to any user, service account, or group name. Binaries are generated with goreleaser for each release for simple installation.
Check out the documentation at docs.fairwinds.com
brew install FairwindsOps/tap/rbac-lookup
asdf plugin add rbac-lookup asdf install rbac-lookup latest asdf global rbac-lookup latest
While RBAC Lookup helps provide visibility into Kubernetes auth, RBAC Manager helps make auth simpler to manage. This is a Kubernetes operator that enables more concise RBAC configuration that is easier to scale and automate. For more information, see RBAC Manager on GitHub.
Join the Fairwinds Open Source Community
Other Projects from Fairwinds
Enjoying rbac-lookup? Check out some of our other projects:
- Polaris - Audit, enforce, and build policies for Kubernetes resources, including over 20 built-in checks for best practices
- Goldilocks - Right-size your Kubernetes Deployments by compare your memory and CPU settings against actual usage
- Pluto - Detect Kubernetes resources that have been deprecated or removed in future versions
- Nova - Check to see if any of your Helm charts have updates available
- rbac-manager - Simplify the management of RBAC in your Kubernetes clusters