This is a project written using Amber. Enjoy!
These instructions will get a copy of this project running on your machine for development and testing purposes.
Please see deployment for notes on deploying the project in production.
To start your Amber server:
- Install dependencies with
- Build executables with
- Create and migrate your database with
bin/amber db create migrate. Also see creating the database.
- Start Amber server with
Now you can visit http://localhost:3000/ from your browser.
Using Docker? Please check Amber Docker guides.
To run the test suite:
- Fork it ( https://github.com/your-github-user/ratmachine/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- your-github-user faissalMT - creator, maintainer