OpenNI 2 Virtual Webcam - Directshow Filter
This application let you access output of any OpenNI compatible device using your favorite messaging, video calling application and any application that use DirectShow to access media devices or objects, including Skype, Live Messenger, Google Plus, ManyCAM, GraphEdit, any flash based video chat, etc. NiVirtualCam is next version of old Kinect Virtual Camera which downloaded at least 23,000 times from my website alone.
- Supporting Depth, Color and IR Streams
- Supporting Both Kinect and OpenNI compatible devices
- Auto device shutdown and wakeup depending on other applications' behavior
- Independent client and server design let streaming of data to all instances of our DirectShow filter within different applications. This also prevents cross access problems and minimizes any side effect of using OpenNI in host application like crashing and unrelated error messages.
- Supporting 1.2MP and 1.3MP resolutions.
How to get
To download the latest version of this program, take a look at the releases page.
Help me fund my own Death Star
You can always donate your time by contributing to the project or by introducing it to others.
Copyright (C) 2013-2020 Soroush Falahati - email@example.com
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/].