Clone this wiki locally
FALCONN is a C++ library with a Python wrapper for similarity search over high-dimensional data. This page contains links to several documentation files.
How to use FALCONN
If you are already familiar with LSH, you might just want to download FALCONN and get started.
- First, here are our installation instructions.
- Once you have set up FALCONN, you can read how to use FALCONN.
- We have a C++ API reference generated by Doxygen and a Python API reference generated by pdoc.
In order to make best use of FALCONN, it is helpful to know about Locality-Sensitive Hashing (LSH).
- We have written a gentle introduction to LSH.
- Brief description of the hash families provided by FALCONN.