From tabular DB to Rules, with one command line.
Table of Contents
pip install ruledump ruledump mydb.sqlite3 ruledump -c config.ini ruledump --runexample y
ruledump is compatible with all SQL databases and knowledge bases (triples, turtle format).
We define our rules as Tuple-generating dependency (TGD).
For instance, we can mine "IF client A and client B have access to the same account then client A and client B have the same type of credit card."
- Find all the best rules in a tabular database.
- Works on any kind of databases with one pip install.
- Able to download and mine rules with one command line and one configuration file.
You can :
- Submit an issue / Pull request on github
- Contact us directly via email
Thanks to Telecom Paris and Hi! Paris for sponsoring this project.