Auto screenshot on Windows.
You can review the original blog article:
This application features the following:
- Runs on Windows
- Free as speech and ads-free; open-source, developed with Microsoft Visual C# Express
- Captures a screenshot automatically without disrupting user activity
- Saves the snapshot images as compressed JPEG files, in order to save disk space
- The destination directory where the images are saved is selected by the user
- Rotates too old image files by deleting them, in order to save disk space
- All settings are permanently saved in the registry, so next program starts remember what you configured
- Auto screen capture can be easily temporarily suspended
- Program can run in background; it minimizes to system tray
Old image files are actually moved to "Recycle bin" by default, in order to be on the safe side -- if we have a bug, no files are lost.
Auto Screen Capture FV has been tested on Windows 7, and Windows 10.