Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Fancy Hands API Documentation
The Fancy Hands API gives developers access to assistant services via a RESTful API that outputs easy-to-parse JSON.
- A place to sanity check your implementation
- Create a realtime request
- Send a message to the assistant on your realtime request
- Close your realtime request
- Specifically for making phone calls and getting structured data back. Super fast!
- Used to create a number anyone can call to get customized service/support.
- Lookup and Buy fancyhands.call.Incoming phone numbers.
- Used to view all fancyhands.call.Incoming call/requests.
- Make a request and get customized structured data back.
- Make a request and get freeform data back
- Send a message to the assistant working on a task
- Cancel a request before you get billed for it.
- Webhook callbacks - get push notifications of every update
- API Explorer - a playground for poking around the API
Take a look at some apps that we built to get an idea of what can be done with API.
- Burrito - A car service app
- Cheeseburger - A Chrome extention that adds Fancy Hands add ons to popular sites
Get started with the API by checking out the provided tutorials.
- Tutorial-1 - Build a very basic prank call app using Google App Engine and the Fancy Hands API