Curated list of Fandogh PaaS manifests for commonly used services.
Table of Manifest Categories
As you can see, we have categorized each manifest to its related parent.
this way users can decide which manifest will suit their issue the best in seconds.
Note, this table is under improvement and more categories will be added; So feel free to make request for other categories.
As you know, Fandogh PaaS is highly active in open source projects and communities and this repository is open source too.
You can contribute and share your fandogh manifests with other users to provide ease and joy.
- Create a manifest and test it with fandogh-cli
- After successful deployment, make a fork.
- Make a folder with service name
- Create a
README.mdfile, with brief description about the service that you provided its manifest and its config.
- Remove real values and credentials from manifest and replace them with general value like ->
- Put the manifest in created folder
- Create merge request and we will be happy to accept :)