Advanced Programmable Countdown Timer
This timer was originally designed for UEA Triathlon Club, because the exisiting solutions on the Internet are not greated. We used to use these two timers:
The problem with 1) is that using it involves a lot of mouse clicking, which is just silly. The problem with 2) is that it is not very customisable. At one point I wrote this: 3) https://github.com/fangfufu/make_interval_timer_video, That is actually quite good, I used it to run all my sessions. The problem is that you have to generate the video before session, which is also a bit silly.
The web page is basically the HTML 5 solution to 3), I don't know about whether the current cycling captain would use it, but if I am running a turbo session, I would use it.
- Server-side scripting, so end users can save their countdown timer settings to a server.
The webpage itself is licensed under GPLv3.
Advanced Programmable Countdown Timer Copyright (C) 2018 Fufu Fang This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
The resource files are licensed as the following:
- 54047__guitarguy1985__buzzer.wav is licensed under CC BY-NC 3.0 by Timbre
- Eas Beep-SoundBible.com-238025417.mp3 is licensed under Sampling Plus 1.0 by Jobro.
- pissed_off_duck-Mike_Koenig-1752213564.wav is licensed under CC BY 3.0 by Mike Koenig
- Rooster-SoundBible.com-1114473528.wav is licensed under CC BY 3.0 by Mike Koenig.
- hippo.jpg is licensed under CC BY-SA by Diego Delso.