Changes to FullCalendar API
I. Using virtualenv
If you haven't already, install virtualenv
pip install virtualenv
Within the outmost directory, create a virtualenv
virtualenv venv --distribute
For each terminal session, you need to run
- Once the virtual environment is set up,
II. Installing packages with pip
- Install pip if you haven't yet
- (One of the modules requires you to have Mercurial on your computer)
Install the required python modules specified in "requirements.txt"
pip install -r requirements.txt
III. Local database installation
- Install PostgreSQL (http://www.postgresql.org/download/) with superuser "postgres" and password "andyfang"
- To create a local database compatible with the settings.py, be sure to create a database with the name "planamodb"
This database is accessible from the command-line:
python manage.py dbshell