- Added virtual screens to i915 xorg.conf.d
- Changed bumblebee xorg.conf.nvidia to use EDID and outputs
acpi_osi=! acpi_osi="!Windows 2009" pcie_port_pm=offto kernel command line
- Note that one of these might not be needed
- Since adding this, there has been some odd backlight flickering when adjusting
- Fire up
intel-virtual-outputwhenever I wanted to use an external display
- after plugging it in, or it won't be picked up.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MSI ge63vr Debian configuraion
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Type||Name||Latest commit message||Commit time|
|Failed to load latest commit information.|