Jira interactive command line interface, do things in bulk and speedup your workflow.
- View issues.
- Create a new issue and enter their fields.
- Create a new version.
- Issues transition in bulk on a board.
- Edit issues' fields in bulk.
- All fields are supported.
- Like changing the story points, priority, etc.
- Like changing the assignee, reviewer, etc.
- Install Node.js on your machine.
- Install JiraConsole:
$ npm install -g jira-console:
- Run the JiraConsole command:
Configurations and Preferencesto configure your Jira account.
Manage Projectsto add/remove your Jira projects from jiraConsole.
Select Projectand enjoy.
This project is under the MIT license.