Download the script
Update the following lines :
[String]$wpt_password = "p@ssword", [String]$wpt_url = "http://www.webpagetest.org/", [String]$wpt_location = "wpt_location", [String]$wpt_key = "wpt_key", [String]$windows_licenseKey = "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"
Run the script as Administrator.
- Create a shortcut to your Powershell script on your desktop
- Right-click the shortcut and click Properties
- Edit the command
powershell.exe -NoExit -f deploy-WebpagetestAgent.ps1
- Click the Shortcut tab
- Click Advanced
- Select Run as Administrator
Pitfull/Post manual task
- the installation of the driver ipfw+dummynet doesn't seem to work. We reinstalled it manually by following this guide : https://www.fasterize.com/en/blog/guide-for-the-installation-of-a-webpagetest-agent-on/
- Launch IE on each server, and click through Manage Add-on to enable the Browser Helper Object. Otherwise, your IE tests will fail.