This repository is deprecated as of September 2018.
As we were building fastlane.ci we realized that it wasn't going to cover all the requirements we wanted to support. We are currently in the process of re-evaluating our approach and are actively working on a better solution, subscribe here to be the first one to be notified about any upcoming launches.
We will keep the complete source code on GitHub unchanged, as well as keep all GitHub Issues and PRs. We will close the open PRs and open Issues and not allow any new ones.
At the same time we’re doubling down on the fastlane main product, as it will serve as the foundation for any new areas we branch into. In particular, we’re adding support for
- The new App Store Connect API across all tools where possible
- Improve fastlane match to store code signing identities and build secrets without using a git repo
- Documentation and onboarding improvements: over the last few months we worked together with our contributors on making the documentation even more polished and we plan to continue doing so
- Improve support for cross-platform app development environments: Ideally we want fastlane to work out of the box with the most established cross-platform systems
- Improve support for specifying the build artifact storage