We're super excited that you'd consider contributing. Right now we are tracking everything as a project through GitHub's project tracking feature, along with milestones. If you like kanban boards and project tracking, then you'll love this.
Here you can find the project board
That will give you glimpse of what we are currently working on, what needs to be worked on, and what we've already finished. That being said, you should checkout of the project milestones
This is a great place to get started, here you'll see what we think is important to work on before we launch. See something you like? Take a look and see what features we're looking for. If something isn't spec'd out feel free to start a discussion on the issue and we'll join in!
Before you start
Make sure you have a chance to check out our vision.
Here's how you can contribute:
- Take a look at the milestones (current milestones)
- Find something you want to help with (you could be the first person on it!)
- Before starting, assign yourself to one of the issues
- Look into our docs for a feature description and requirements/vision
- Don't worry if you can't find one, that means you get to be the first person to help build it!
- You can then start a dialog on the issue with @taquitos and @KrauseFx
- Ideally you'll talk about how you think it should be built, what information you think is missing, and anything else you need.
- Take a look at the use_cases we wrote and see if the thing you want to build is already covered by one of them
- Build it!
- Fork the repo, and make a branch!
- Open a pull request and commit as often as you'd like, the more often, the quicker we can checkout what you're building and also give feedback
- Test it!
- Make sure to add specs for all the things you build, we gotta make sure it works if anything changes in the future!